Sunday, September 30, 2007

My First Ever Blog Post!!!

Hi Everybody,


Here I am with my first post... I've been having this account for a while now but I guess I've been shy to post anything, thinking there's nothing much I can contribute. Well anyways, I'm going to use this space to voice my thoughts & feelings about everything and anything!!

As to who my inspiration has been in starting this blog, I would like to thank two people- Preethi, who with her wonderful blog, click here, will undeniably inspire everyone to look at life differently. And the other is my dearest friend, who would like to remain anonymous at this moment, but is a great teacher and Philosopher.

Here's a song I found on YouTube to be interesting, not because of the video, but the lyrics... Embedding has been disabled, but do watch it on YouTube-
Emmy Rossum - Slow Me Down. I hope you like it..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C0eGe-VV7I8



Have a great weekend everybody!!

1 comment:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Wow!!You mentioned me as far back as sept 30th and I had no idea!Thanks! (better late than never!)